2022 FPC Fresh AwardsPosted on May 19, 2022
The Fresh Produce Consortium (FPC) is the UK’s fresh produce trade association and is widely recognised as the voice of the UK industry.
This year sees the return of the prestigious FPC Fresh Awards, which features a range of categories that recognise and celebrate all aspects of fresh produce.
This year, IPL in partnership with Asda are proud sponsors of UK Grower of the Year award.
In addition, Asda is a contender in 3 of the award categories:
- Multiple fruit & veg retailer of the year
- Multiple floral retailer of the year
- Online retailer of the year
These nominations reflect the significant changes undertaken in our fresh produce department over the last year, including:
- The launch of our Greengrocer programme initiative
- Our investment into improving our produce quality and customer quality perception
- The re-launch of our produce packaging and enhancement of the look and feel of our produce departments
- An improved online shopping experience for our customers
- Dedicated fresh produce microsites for customers which can be accessed via a QR code on our packaging and POS (providing inspirational recipe ideas, growers stories, nutritional information and top tips to reduce food waste)
Voting is simple and only takes a couple of minutes. All you need to do is:
- Visit the following link: https://www.fpcfreshawards.co.uk/enter#vote
- Select the award category you would like to vote in
- Enter your details and select ‘Asda’ as your vote
The deadline for submitting votes is 2nd June.